Mount Batur volcano is an active volcano located at the center of Mount Agung, Bali, Indonesia. According to Hindu believe, Mount Batur is one of the sacred mountain. Mount Batur is 1,717 m (5,633 ft) above sea level. That’s why it can be summited in around 2 hours by physically fit hikers.
We offer Mount Batur Bali Climbing for tourists to enjoy sunrise from the top of an active volcano. The beauty of the view is really promising. Glorious sunrise and stunning morning views filling your mind and soul. From the spot, we will stop at a Bali agrotourism. At there, you’ll see various tropical plants and how to make Balinese coffee in traditional process.
• 02.00 – 03.00 a.m. : picking up at your hotel, transport directly to Pura Jati Temple
• 03.45 a.m. : arrival at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing
• 04.00 a.m. : beginning of our hiking to Mount Batur
• 04.20 a.m. : continuing our hiking to the summit crater
• 06.15 a.m. : arrival at the summit crater
• 07.00 a.m. : continuing our trek around entire crater
• 08.00 a.m. : beginning our descent to Jati Temple, which is our finishing point
• 09.00 a.m. : arrival at Jati Temple plus board car
• 09.30 a.m. : stopping off at a Balinese coffee plantation
• 12.00 p.m. : return arrival at your hotel
Prices : USD 60 / person (minimum 2 people)
• Pick up and drop off to your hotel by air conditioned car (Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area)
• Experienced private trekking English-speaking guides
• Entrance fee to Kintamani Area
• Parking fee
• Breakfast & drinking water
Don’t forget to bring: hiking shoes, jacket, long pants, camera.
|Bali Panoramic Tour & Adventure
|Telepon / Whatsapp||: (+62) 813 3880 4051|
|Jln. Sri Wedari 5x Ubud, 80571 Bali - Indonesia|